Neal Bawa is CEO / Founder at Grocapitus, a commercial real estate investment company. Neal sources, negotiates and acquires Commercial properties across the U.S., for 400+ investors. Current portfolio over 1800 units/beds, projected to be at 2500 in 12 months. The portfolio includes Multifamily and student housing properties in 7 U.S. states.
Neal also serves as CEO at MultifamilyU, an apartment investing education company. He speaks at events & meetups across the country. Nearly 4,000 students attend his multifamily seminar series each year and hundreds attend his Magic of Multifamily boot camps. Thousands hear his podcasts and he has been featured in over a dozen podcasts and radio shows. His management techniques and revenue optimization techniques for Multifamily are considered unique in the industry.
Neal is the co-founder of the largest Multifamily Investing Meetup network in the U.S. (BAMF), a group of investors that has over 4000 members. He has taught the Fundamentals of Multifamily investing, Real Estate trends and deal analysis to 3000+ students, including investors from three different IRA companies. He raises over $14 Million dollars a year for his projects.
Property portfolio (properties managed, co-owned with investors)
• 235 unit Multifamily, Dallas, TX
• 388 bed student housing, Las Vegas, NV
• 355 bed student housing, Buffalo, NY (in construction)
• 102 unit mixed housing project, Provo, UT
• 60 Unit multifamily, Salt Lake City, UT
• 102 unit glamping resort (Hospitality), Charlotte, NC
• 237 Unit Multifamily, Chicago, IL
• 216 unit Multifamily, Atlanta, GA
• 22 units, Triplexes, Chicago (wholly owned)
• 13 units, Single family, California (wholly owned)
Neal will be speaking about how to select the right market to invest in at the Summit. Click HERE to ask questions or suggest topics that you want to be discussed during this session